Using Apple’s iMessage app, you can send a bunch of images to someone in a sliding format that looks really nice. It is also worthwhile to create a video in this style and share your best pictures on social media. You can preview eight distinct temporal photo roll capcut templates that we have gathered below. Make your video with this trend first and foremost.
12 Photos Stylish iMessage Roll
10 Photos iMessage Roll
9 Photos iMessage Roll
11 Photos iMessage Roll
10 Photos Stylish iMessage Roll
13 Photos iMessage Slide
13 Photos iMessage Camera Roll
5 Photos iMessage Roll
Tutorial on How to use iMessage Photo Roll CapCut Template
- Download or Update CapCut app From Playstore or AppStore.
- Simply preview the templates available above and select the one that suits your style and preference.
- Tap on the Use Template on CapCut button.
- Select the video or photos that you want to use in the template and tap on the Next button.
- The template will be applied to your video or photos. You can now customize the template by adjusting the following:
- Video/Photos clips: Tap on a video clip to edit it. You can trim the clip, adjust the speed, and add effects.
- Text: Tap on a text overlay to edit it. You can change the text, font, size, color, and position.
- Effects: Tap on the Effects button to add effects to your video or photos. You can add filters, transitions, and stickers.
Once you are finished customizing the template, tap on the Export button to save your video. You can choose to save your video in different resolutions and formats.
Here are some additional tips for using the iMessage Photo Roll CapCut Template. I Always Use high-quality videos and photos for the best results. Try to experiment with different effects to create a unique and personalized video. Make sure use music and sound effects to enhance your video. Be creative and have fun!